What this is all about...

A quarter life crisis is a real thing. I know this because myself, and my best girlfriends, are going through it right now. This blog is dedicated to the day to day banalities/craziness of those quarter life crises. For those of you with questions, the qlc is when you realize that you have to be Responsible. It is when the job you accept is the beginning of a Career Path. It is when the guy/girl you date might be The One. It is when you get pushed out of the nest and you have to flap your wings enough to cushion the fall. Perhaps your thirties are when you get to fly?
The question isn't who is going to let me; 
it's who is going to stop me.
-Ayn Rand

Monday, January 3, 2011

Challenge of the Week

I hope everyone had a great New Years Eve! I finally had a wonderful one myself, so I feel like I can start the New Year off on the right foot. So here is your challenge for the week:

Make an achievable list of things to accomplish in 2011.


Everyone always makes New Year's Resolutions - but this year I urge you to be more realistic and set goals you can accomplish throughout the year. Jen brought this to my attention with her own list for 2010. A few of her examples were becoming a Make a Wish volunteer and playing on a competitive hockey team again. These attainable goals pushed her out of her comfort zone and gave her a bit of framework for who she will be after college.

So sit down and make a realistic list of things to accomplish in 2011. I'll do the same and post it here this week. Remember, challenge yourself - but make the list doable!

No comments:

Post a Comment